High School Softball Spring Training
At The Ripken Experience in Pigeon Forge, TN
See why more and more teams are choosing The Ripken Experience for their Spring Training destination! The Ripken Experience Pigeon Forge offers a comprehensive spring training program in March and April for high school softball teams on their spring break. Highlights of the program include:
- Games played at state-of-the-art facility with every game PA announced
- Everything in one location - games & practices
- Flexible practice and game schedules
- Unlimited access to training areas with 15 batting cages and bullpens
- Umpires and game balls included
- Cut down on travel costs – no reason to travel to Florida!
- Admission is FREE for parents and fans! NO GATE FEES!
- All fields are artificial turf, dramatically increasing your chances of getting your practices and games in
If you are ready to take your trip to the next level, give us a call!
For more information on a spring training experience for your team, please contact:
Kate Wojciechowski — Softball/Baseball Operations Coordinator
(865) 366-3109 or firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER FOR SPRING TRAINING 2017
Monday March 13 — Friday April 21 (Closed April 7-8)