All teams who register for a Ripken Baseball Tournament should read through the information sheets below in order to gain full understanding of all rules and procedures prior to the start of the tournament. Please call 1-888-RIPKEN1 (747-5361) with any questions.
Included is a Manager's Checklist outlining the documents and procedures required prior to the start of the tournament.
Tournament Schedule Request Form
If you have a need-based request for a particular tournament, you must submit this form two weeks prior to your event. Submission directions are at the bottom of the form.
items to submit prior to event
- Team Roster (submit online)
- Insurance Certificate listing: Ripken Baseball Camps & Clinics LLC, Cal Ripken, Sr. Foundation, Inc., Ripken Baseball, Inc., Double Play Dining LLC as the certificate holder (submit your form online)
- If your team is still in need of Team Insurance please check out our friends at Chappell Insurance, who is our preferred team insurance provider. Visit Chappell Insurance for more information.
All of these documents may be uploaded through your online account.
Items to Bring
- Parental Waiver Form (download form and TURN IN AT FIRST GAME)
- Birth Certificates - Teams must have a copy of each individual player's birth certificate on hand at all times during the event and they must be made accessible to a Ripken Offical upon request for review or challege - teams are not required to turn them in or upload them prior to start.
USA Baseball Pitch smart
The Ripken Experience powered by Under Armour is proud to announce our compliance with USA Baseball's Pitch Smart program. It is the goal of USA Baseball and Ripken Baseball to provide safe pitching practices that will reduce the risk of arm injuries in young baseball players.
To Learn More Visit: PitchSmart.org